Funny starter pack memes, jokes, humor

A Super-Specific Selection of Starter Pack Memes

Have you ever heard of the classic Rule 34 ? According to the experts at Know Your Meme, Rule 34 "is an Internet adage in the "Rules of the Internet" list of protocols and conventions which asserts that "if something exists, there is porn of it." We think there should be a similar rule for starter pack memes. While they're incredibly specific, it feels like there's a starter pack meme for pretty much everything. Some starter packs target a kind of person - the douchey tattooed chef who thinks w…
View List
Funny and relatable starter pack memes | US Stimulus Check Starter Pack CREDIT CARD $1,146.89 VISA Current balance Pay card Splurging on little treat Buying some more time Fixing death-trap car Being college student and not qualifying | HAPPY BIRTHDAY INSTAGRAM POST Starter Pack girl who posted birthday girl girl who birthday posted girl happy birthday my ride or die random inside jokes no one will understand group pic 12 years ago, everyone is tan and 30 lbs lighter than current

Starter Pack Memes That Can't Be Argued With

These memes check out.
View List
starter pack memes, starter pack, funny memes, dumb memes, spicy memes, memes, funny, lol, satire

Snarky Starter Pack Memes That Are Pretty Accurate

Memes that speak the truth
View List

Every Time

Funny meme about disney logic, beautiful, selena gomez taking off glasses
Via u/mysterious-lunch69
Funny random memes

Medium-Quality Memes For People With Low Standards

View List


Funny tweet about spotify wrapped being wrapped, it's literally data
Via u/PepeIDK

Holy Sh*t

Chain of events telling you in what order you'll read certain texts
Via Tyklops

The Best Definition Ever Given

Tweet that reads, "Office culture is someone bringing in donuts and everyone for some reason refusing to take a whole one and cutting off 3/8 of the donut and then at the end of the day there's like 17/25ths of nine different donuts left"
Via anlyin

Yeah, Oddly Accurate...

Tumblr user posts, "What is the difference between falling in love and having a crush?" someone replies, "If they get a haircut and they're ugly it's a crush"
Via dogsarebetterthanyou1

Preeeetty True

Tweet that reads, "I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, holding a phone, which is open to the same website as the computer I'm sitting in front of"
Via RonSwansonsGirl

Very True

Pie chart caption that reads, "Time spent in the shower" with 10% being for getting clean and the other 90% being for the hot water
Via prozac_eyes

This Is So Accurate

Caption that reads, "Here you see the four strongest materials known to mankind" above pics of diamond, three types of stone, and a music festival wristband
Via alledelgardo

Good Choice

arthur Memes rock paper scissors accurate - 8990223104
Via ruinedchildhood

It Just Might Work

arthur Memes image accurate - 8989231872
Via antisemitic

Surprisingly Accurate

web comics fortune cookie prediction Surprisingly Accurate
Via webtoons

Weekend's Coming up and You Already Know...

Via Battletroll69
1 2