Did you hate The Last Jedi? Did you think that maybe it could stand to lose some of the "girlz powah" or "silly stuff?" Turns out there's a Last Jedi edit for that. Pedestrian TV reported Monday that an anonymous user uploaded a "chauvinist" cut of the latest Star Wars film to the Pirate Bay. The 46 minute cut removes almost all women, with the exception of Leia Organa Solo, and replaces important moments for women with men.
Just take in this neckbeard-y list of alterations that were made to the original film:
- "Cut out most shots showing female fighters/pilots and female officers commanding people around/having ideas."
- "NO HALDO! She simply doesn't exist. Her whole subplot doesn't exist. The Kamikaze is carried out by Poe. ( = Poe dies.)"
- "Leia never scolds, questions nor demotes Poe. He is a respected and very skilled high-ranking member of the resistance."
- "When there's a scene where a woman is cut in making some important statement that can be substituted by another statement by a guy, then she gets cut out. Works pretty well actually."
- "Wookie eats the Porg, or at least isn't interrupted in trying to do so."
- "No green milk."
This dude has such a ridiculous grudge on women that it's almost hilarious. People on Twitter, including director Rian Johnson and actors Mark Hamill and John Boyega, seem to agree.